I actually got to go to the movies this past weekend (thanks to my darling husband for babysitting). It was great! Jess and I went to see Juno, a movie about a sixteen year old girl who gets pregnant and the subsequent decisions she must face. I loved it. You should definitely see it. You will absolutely laugh (and cry a little too) and wonder how your sixteen year old self would have handled a similar situation.
As soon as the credits rolled, I thought, "I want to see that again!" Plus, the soundtrack is awesome.
Go see Juno!!
Andy and I are planning to see Into the Wild this week. Which means I will probably won't get to go to the movies for another two years since I will have seen two in one week!
1 comment:
You can go to the movies again in March. Maggie and I will stay home with the boy.
Post a Comment