Monday, March 31, 2008

Lily-a-Go-Go

I don't know what this child is doing in my belly but it seems to be some sort of dance or step aerobics routine. At this time of night, she goes wild. I can pull up my shirt and watch her move around. It's crazy! I am starting to feel nostalgic because this is very possibly the last time I will be pregnant and it is almost over! I like feeling her wild woman ways in there. It makes me hope she comes out dancing!
I can't wait to meet my silly little girl.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww, so sweet :)

If she knows what is good for her, she'll come out singing AND dancing. Chicka, chicka, boom, boom!

Tiffany said...

Aww how cute! She's just trying to keep her girlish figure mom! Get ready she will be keeping you aweful busy soon enough!

Brooks said...

She will be a balerina like her mother!! I know that you are so excited about having a girl. How Fun!!