Sam decided to take a disco nap at 6 pm before his party. He would not wake up....until 9:15. So he had some pizza
and was so excited for his birthday cake! He wouldn't even let us sing "Happy Birthday" or put candles on his cake. I do not know how Andy and I got such a party pooper for a kid!!
Opening presents helped a little.
Woo-hoo! Golf clubs helped a lot!
I hope next year is more fun than this!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam!! Just a note Katie - it took Greyson approximately 2 days to lose the balls that come with that set. Little whiffle (sp?) balls are a good replacement.
OMG, that has to be the funniest picture of him and the cake! LOL
Yay! Happy birthday Sam!
Happy Birthday Sam!
Oh Sam - Happy Birthday sweetie! I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!! Wyatt won't let us sing either - well actually he just doesn't enjoy group singing in general - he intantly begins screaming! So don't worry you dont' have the only party pooper!
Be careful those balls hurt if they are hit hard enough! lol
Post a Comment