Saturday, November 22, 2008

Turning over a new leaf

I have always admired other people's bathrooms with pristine uncluttered counters. I think it goes without saying that mine have NEVER been that way. Well, today is the day! Now my counter is clean and free of all brushes, lotions, soaps, etc. just like you!! "Why this sudden change?", you might ask. "That doesn't sound like the Katie I know."
Well, possibly because I walked into my bathroom today to find Sam using my toothbrush to clean his FEET!!!! Blech!

Sometimes it just takes a little nudge from someone you love to change your ways. Thanks, Sam.

4 comments:

Laura said...

It just makes you wonder how many times he has done it without you catching him!!!! ha!
that makes me think of camp SMILE when I had that little boy with autism & we had to sleep in a private cabin b/c he didn't sleep at night. I would wake up every night to him singing keith sweat & scrubbing the bars of the bunk beds with my toothbrush. i think i bought a new toothbrush at the piggly wiggly everyday that week!

Michele said...

Huh, isn't that what you are suppose to do with your toothbrush??

Tiffany said...

Well mom he's got to keep his feet sparkling fresh right? LMAO

Elissa said...

Oh Sam! He is too funny. I wonder why he thought it was a foot brush? Maybe he has seen you giving yourself a pedicure?!