When Sam put a DVD in the portable DVD player or played a game on the computer, he used to get very impatient while he had to wait for the movie or game to load. He would just start pushing all the buttons, which of course, does nothing to speed up the wait and usually starts the whole process over. So I taught him to look for the word LOADING on the screen while he waited and told him he couldn't touch any buttons until LOADING disappears. Now when he is waiting for a movie or a game to start, he announces (even if no one is listening), "Wait, wait. It's LOADING. LOADING."
This morning we were in the bathroom and he had just flushed the toilet. I started to take my turn when he stuck out his hand to stop me. Looking down, I saw the water was still receding and hadn't started to fill the bowl again yet. Pointing into the toilet, he told me, "Mom! Wait! Wait. See? It's LOADING. Don't go yet. It's LOADING!"
1 comment:
Haha, that Sam is too smart! Thank you so much on behalf of Kevin for the awesome Beer o' the Month club... he was ecstatic. And... it came in the mail yesterday so he was able to SEE it!! Wish you could have been here, I am so sorry Lily is sick. I am trying to get a plan to come see you and will call @ our beach trip.
Post a Comment