A kid sized Curious George puzzle. We are on a major Curious George streak right now.
Sweet! His first soccer ball.
A ticket to go to a Falcons game with Daddy!!
Andy took him to the game and said he really sat for a while and watched the game. It was flag day so he came home with a huge Falcons flag. I am not quite sure what he is going to do with it besides poke Lily's eye out. I asked him what was the best part of the game and he told me "popcorn and sprite."
The other day I heard him yelling in his room during naptime (of course) "Let's go Falcons, let's go!" and "F-A-L-C-O-O-O-L-A.......mumble mumble" (like when you don't know the words of a song and are trying to bluff- come on, you know you do it too!) getting louder and louder each time. I called Andy at work and held the phone up so he could hear it. Andy laughed and said "I guess he really was paying attention after all."
Maybe Mister will grow up to be a football player. Or a cheerleader.
1 comment:
Based on his shadow dancing performance at Disney last year, he definitely has a little cheerleader in him :)
Post a Comment