This is Sam and Lily. They are good little monkeys and always very curious.
Curious George is like a rock star in our house. My children absolutely adore him. Lily can even say "Curious George!" However, Andy and I are probably the only ones who understand it.
Anyway, our local children's museum, Imagine It, currently has a Curious George exhibit. We have been to see it many many times. Last time was the first time I was able to get them to sit still long enough for me to snap a quick picture of each of them with George. I think I will print and frame these for their rooms. I know they'll love having George around all the time.
2 comments:
Too cute. Sam looks so proud!
My how they have grown! When I went to visit my Aunt up in Lawrenceville I drove my the Imagine It and it looked SO cool. Do the kids enjoy it? Next time I'm up that way I'll have to take Zilla!
Post a Comment