Friday, February 29, 2008

Drumroll, please

Although she has not yet arrived, our baby girl, known before simply as "Sister", now has a proper name! Lily Louise Tuck is scheduled to make her debut in this world in about two months (sometime in late April). We arrived at her name pretty much the same way we did Sam's- it was the only one we could agree on. So sorry if you thought we should name her after you or someone in one of our families...we didn't.
Now that I think about it though, I chose Louise for my confirmation name, so I guess she is named after me! I'll have to do some research on St. Louise to try and remember why I chose her. Maybe I just liked her name :)
Now I have to go embroider some things with her name on it to see how it looks!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the name...

Laura said...

yeah!!! sister has a name! (even though we all know her name will still be sister). i love it, so beautiful!