I had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for the emails, calls, and gifts. My darling husband treated me like the thirty something (yikes!) queen that I am. He gave me chocolate covered strawberries, flowers, and some beautiful earrings. He even got a babysitter for Sam so we could have dinner at a restaraunt I have been wanting to try. I don't want the day to end! I am a lucky girl (or old lady!).
In keeping with a tradition I have, I bought myself a birthday gift too :) I ordered a serger from amazon.com and it should be here next week!!!
2 comments:
So what kind did you get? I am dying to use it! hehe, maybe I should just move in with y'all. Um, by the way I should prolly come get my laundry. I am so needy!
Glad your birthday was so great!
Hope you had a great birthday! Wish you were here!
Post a Comment