Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dancing Queen



Hang in there. He doesn't really hit his groove until 1:30 or so.

I can't wait to embarrass him with this video when he's older ;)

6 comments:

Christina said...

Gosh, I love that kid. He is definitely in the running for the show So you think you can dance...LMAO!

Deirdre said...

You go Sammy! What is up with the rude folks walking through his masterpiece!? Psh! No respect for the fine arts.

Katie said...

Thanks for making my day - that was fantastic! I think my favorite part was the tribute to the 'Roger Rabbit' near the end.

Ashley L said...

That was AWESOME! Is he going on "tour" this summer? I think Phish fans would enjoy his moves!

Michele said...

That made my cry it was so funny. And they say white people can't dance.

Jay T said...

That was hilarious. I can't believe I didn't see it until now. Nice work by Andy on the pan to the castle at the end.