Saturday, December 6, 2008

Iiiiiit's bacon!!!!!

Anyone? Anyone?
....that Beggin' Strips commercial where the dog is freaking out saying "It's bacon, it's bacon, it's bacon, it's bacon, iiiiiiiit's BACON!!"
No? Oh well. I loved that commercial.
Anywho, while we are discussing pork products, I want to tell you Sam, Lily, and I, along with our friends Elissa and Reagan, took part in an Atlanta tradition this week. We rode the Pink Pig. It was great fun!




We also went to see Santa Claus and Sam did not freak out like he has in the past. Lily wasn't thrilled but didn't cry. Sam asked Santa to bring him "Princess game" for his Leapster (He was playing his cousin Maggie's princess game when we were in Disney World.) As we walked away, he shouted at Santa, "Good boy! Good boy!" like he was thinking "Oh crap, I forgot to tell him I was good!" You can't see that photo because you'll see it on our Christmas card :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Please check out the pic on my blog of Moseley freaking out with Santa. Oh it was pitiful.

We aren't sending a Christmas card this year, much less one with that picture on it :)

Maybe a valentine's card. Kevin is gonna call you insanely early Friday so either answer or check your messages.

Laura said...

I love it! "I was good! I promise I have been good!" I think most of us are thinking that way this time of year :)