Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here, here!

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know what you are thinking. "Man, she has gotten lazy. Just cutting and pasting quotes to her blog these days." Well, lay off people. I am having a baby in less than three days. I have no original thoughts left in my head and, at this point, it is just easier to agree with others. I am lucky I can still find my way to the grocery store and back. That is, if I can locate my car keys...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm cool with it as long as your stealing GOOD thoughts LOL. Wow I can't believe she's almost here! How exciting.