Lily Louise joined us Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 8:32 am. She weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and is 19.5 inches long. We are thrilled and her big brother Sam is indifferent but really enjoying the Leapster she gave him.
OMG she is just TOO cute!!! I love the little fresh face it's just so darn perfect. Congrats and I'm glad Sam thinks Lily has good taste in gifts...lol.
4 comments:
OMG she is just TOO cute!!! I love the little fresh face it's just so darn perfect. Congrats and I'm glad Sam thinks Lily has good taste in gifts...lol.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD LILY!! We are so glad she is here and that you are all doing well. Can't wait to see more pics!!
Katie, she is soooo adorable!! Welcome to the world little girl!!! Congrats Tuck family!
She is so cute! Love the blonde hair that both of your children have :-) We hope you are recovering and feeling well.
Post a Comment