Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Itty Bitty Lily


I just have to post this picture because she is so tiny and cute. On her one week birthday, she is beginning to stay awake for a little bit longer during the day. She is still working on sleeping without being held at night. Last night she slept in her bassinet for three hours in a row (!) before realizing "Hey, that one with the milk isn't feeding or holding me. I am going to let these people know who's in charge around here!" And so the nights go...
But she is healthy and beautiful and content. We couldn't ask for anything more!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Katie! How tiny and adorable!!! She is just precious!

Tiffany said...

OMG she is just too darn cute! ALMOST makes me want one - almost. How is sam doing with her? I bet they are just too cute with each other. Good job mom!

Carol Van L. Tuck said...

SOOO cute. I'll hold that cute little thing at night - unless she realizes it's not you and screams.

Elissa said...

She is beautiful. I loved it when Reagan would curl up like that! Lily is even smaller than Reagan was!

Helen said...

Sam totally looks like his daddy on the first pic. Glasses and everything! And, it's a great book that he is reading...

Ashley L said...

soooo tiny! I had a big boy (8lbs 10oz). She is teeny!